Alif Jeera Cookies
Approx. Rs 75 / Packet
- Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Packet
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Flavor: Jeera
- Type: JAM,KAJU,BADAM,KAJU PISTA,CHOCOLATE
- Ingredients: Sugar
- Baked: YES
- Is It Eggless: Eggless
- Storage: COOL N DRY PLACE
- Shape: ROUND
- Brand: ALIF BAKERS
- Packaging: BOX
- Shelf Life: 3 MONTHS
Cumin cookies or jeera/zeera
(hindi name for cumin) biscuits as we call them in India are ideal for tea time. Little sweet and little salty, I love to dip them in my chai
, so yum!
These cookies are great with tea and so I made them crispy and baked them for a longer time.
Jeera cookies are typical Indian bakery style biscuits,which are heavily flavored with the rich aroma of cumin and are sweet and salty in taste ..Additional Information:
- Delivery Time: 15-20 DAYS
- Packaging Details: 200 grms packed in plastic bag and such 50 bags packed in one corrougated box .